Every Jaguar and Land Rover vehicle comes with a three-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard. Should any part of the vehicle require repair or replacement as a result of a manufacturing defect, the part will be repaired or replaced completely free of charge by any Jaguar Land Rover Authorised Repairer, regardless of any change of vehicle ownership during the period of cover.
For full details of the warranty, contact your nearest retailer.
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Jaguar Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Jaguar Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Jaguar Land Rover specifications)
Your vehicle warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.
Extended warranty can only be purchased whilst your vehicle is covered under its original warranty.
EXPLORE THE DIPLOMATIC PROGRAMME
Global Customer Service Support
Our partners around the world will ensure that your vehicle is always kept in top condition.
Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)
Our manufacturer-trained technicians will always carry out a Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) prior to despatch. This is essential to validate the warranty cover for your vehicle.
In-Territory Retailer Health Check
Upon vehicle arrival at destination and in liaison with our appointed in-country partner, clients will have the option to have a cost-free second vehicle health check to ensure your vehicle is in perfect condition.